Local to Global Career Fair
We know that our local and regional organizations have global impact. We’re ready to connect them to students who are eager to apply their education.
Join us on Wednesday, November 3, 5:00 PM-7:00 PM in the Sanger Center for the Sciences!
The city of Beloit and our surrounding region is home to many experiential learning opportunities, from interning at large corporations to volunteering with a local school district. The members of these organizations become valuable teachers and mentors for our students.
Local to Global is a partnership between Community-Based Learning, Career Works, and Career Channels. It follows the Beloit & Beyond Conference, where students will share their hands-on experiences through presentations, panels, discussions, and pop-up events. The fair connects students who are inspired by the success of their peers with community partners who can help them take the next step in their learning.
It’s time to build relationships beyond campus! Attend Local to Global to get those relationships started.
Local to Global Career Networking Fair is an opportunity for you to explore places where you can volunteer, intern, and work or learn after you graduate. You can expect to connect with nonprofit organizations, post-graduate service programs, employers, and more. Learn more about the fair and register on Handshake.
Share your expertise and launch Beloit College students into their careers! We are looking for partners who align with one (or more) of our Career Channels, such as:
- Arts: art galleries, fine arts incubators, community arts organizations, performing arts organizations, and more.
- Business & Entrepreneurship: small businesses, large corporations, and everything in between.
- Curating & Communicating: museums, archives, and organizations that need researchers, writers, and web designers.
- Health & Healing: hospitals, clinics, mental health practitioners, public health advocacy organizations, and beyond.
- Justice & Rights: mission-based nonprofits, social entrepreneurial organizations, NGOs, and local, state, and federal governments.
- Sports, Fitness, and Recreation: parks and recreation organizations, sports media, athletic camps, esports companies, coaching organizations, and more!
- Sustainability: environmental education and advocacy groups, environmental research organizations, natural resource management departments, and companies devoted to sustainability.
- Worldbuilding: K-12 and higher education, nonprofits organizations and for-profit companies that are building a better world, UX design and marketing companies, game design companies, and performers.